View Single Post
Old 9 May 2020, 18:44 (Ref:3975276)   #31
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Get the track classed as a public road then let them operate to the Highway Code. Which means the national speed limit will apply. I suppose they could get an act of parliament to change that.
I get what you mean.
Just putting the thought out that, what is in effect a race circuit, allows cars to travel in a non-competitive manner at very high speed with minimal staff levels.
Is it that far removed from a track day? And (a genuine curiosity) why can't other circuits operate with the same level of staff?