View Single Post
Old 12 May 2020, 08:52 (Ref:3975656)   #44
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I'm sure the document says "closed doors" TV sports events from July 4th

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No, it says:

'Step Two
[...]
To aid planning, the Government's current aim is that the second step will be made no earlier than Monday 1 June, subject to these conditions being satisfied. Until that time the restrictions currently in place around the activities below will continue.
[...]
The current planning assumption for England is that the second step may include as many of the following measures as possible [...]
Permitting cultural and sporting events to take place behind closed-doors for broadcast, while avoiding the risk of large-scale social contact.'

And the points I have focused on in my responses are:
'The content and timing [...] will depend on the most up-to-date assessment of the risk [...] It is possible that the dates set out below will be delayed[...]
no earlier than Monday 1 June, subject to these conditions being satisfied.
[...] the second step may include [...]
Permitting cultural and sporting events to take place behind closed-doors '