View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2015, 10:02 (Ref:3510650)   #12
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mind you, they use to say that about the later Group C and the BOSS F1 cars but a way was found to make them run. This years latest technology is next years steam hammer!

Oh, and if I live long enough I'd love to see DBR9s, CR6s, 550s and Vipers turn up in historics! Proper front engine RWD cars, the true descendants of DB4GTZ, Project cars, 250GTOs, Lightweight Es and Shelby Cobras etc.

Many years ago, I saw a laptop diagnostics programme plugged into a Mk 1 Lotus Cortina; it doesn't feel right now, let alone then!

Edit, oh ello, Troubles, back!
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!