View Single Post
Old 25 May 2016, 06:21 (Ref:3644243)   #26
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Rather than create another thread (I'll do that when its released), just to let you know the SpotterGuides.com Le Mans Spotter Guide will return for a 9th year thanks to Dunlop Motorsport!

As per usual, there will be two 'hard' releases, pre and post scrutineering. Will then update as and when during race week.

If there is anything you'd like to see on the guide let me know. For example, a few years ago I started getting requests for Twitter handles, so that was added in. During the past few weeks, a couple of people have suggested a panel to write down positions after 6, 12, 18, and 24 hrs.

Anything, fire away.

Thanks to Dunlop Motorsports for partnering, Ten-Tenths for hosting and anyone who takes the time and trouble to download. Much appreciated.