View Single Post
Old 27 May 2003, 17:52 (Ref:611679)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I hardly know anything much about Rallycross to be honest, but the one rule in motorsport in general is entertain the paying fan and you will get him/her back again. Entertainment = success and after going to Knockhill last week I would definitely go back again.(would even consider going to more perhaps down in England - where's my next closest?) I liked the format of short races and as soon as one had finished the other was nearly ready to go. The organisation was excellent. That's one aspect of circuit racing I don't like - the gaps between all the races can be really boring sometimes.

I'm assuming from reading this thread that the rules for the British and European series are quite close? That's another good point - as it will then open up the British series to the European cars and vice versa (something IMO that the touring cars should do!)