View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2007, 21:50 (Ref:1901268)   #10
Mirage M6
Racer

Mirage M6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Im a little dissapointed about Courage's performance so far , early days i know . But with their experiance of car building , they are "just" finding cooling issues with their AER motors .

Also dissapointed with a few non shows ..... maybe their should be a penalty system like there was in the WS-PC in the 80's . If i had a team and didnt get an entry for the championship , i would be ****ed off with someone who did and misses 20% of the show so far .

Firstly, I´m dissapointed too, last year Courage had the fastest car in Nurburgring and Jarama, and now they can´t get podium places (but has better reliable, we´ve seen in Monza)...

...and I understand your disappointment with the teams that 'dissapear' or don´t show for Valencia, but a penalty system isn´t a good solution; the rules have to be flexible at this point, because some teams may have problems (with car develop, money, sponsors...) and a penalty system could be worse for small teams; with this system, teams like ProTran or Lavaggi, that start to race recently, can organize and develop their cars without too much pressure.

Ferdinand Porsche