View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2016, 20:45 (Ref:3635774)   #25
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontlieue View Post
I just love the entire category. The cars we're seeing right now are, in my opinion, the most spectacular modern racing cars. F1 just look like toy cars next to these spaceships.

I love the underdogs too, but I wish they'd get a bit more competitive. Some more privateers would be very welcome too.

I've always had an affinity towards Porsche, but love the whole category too. I started following motorsport seriously, when the 917's came along, but have always loved the innovation and passion that all the manufacturers and teams have brought to the table over the years.
I know we've had Audi overload over the last decade or so, but I hold them in the highest regard too. Watching them in action, has been poetry in motion.
The category in general, is in great condition atm.
Even Peugeot were great to watch. They played the bad guys, well.