View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2019, 00:18 (Ref:3926280)   #73
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2guy View Post
Just like LMP1 Privateers are now... If they are Mega, Toyota must be SUPERMEGA ! Unless a proper OEM comes in for Hypercar, we are in for more Toyota Bore walkovers for the forseeable future. It's not their fault they have no competition, but they are just a Very Boring Brand.
I'm not talking about lap times, because I have no idea what those will be. I'm speaking of the (top) speeds of the cars. Right now the private cars are approaching 700hp, these new ones without the hybrid will be 750hp and probably more. I wonder if they will break 360kmh. I think it's possible that will happen because of the shapes of these cars and the amount of power they will have. What will slow them down is all the unnecessary weight they have compared to now.