View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2019, 20:43 (Ref:3945422)   #13
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Totally OT, but here's something I've been wondering: Are you guys at all interested in sailing? I know it's not motorsports, but the technological arms races and loophole exploitation going on in the America's Cup and in some other classes are everything and more than what you guys are missing in racing right now! With IDEC, there's even a sportscar team involved at the top level. And the new (formerly Volvo) Ocean Race rules are an example of an event actually going back from spec to an open class.
I think sailing is a smaller closed club than horse racing for example. Tech info is not as simple to get as in case with car racing. Would be interesting to read though.

And, in fact, looks like a glimpse of the future for racing: existing but almost unknown.