View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2022, 14:40 (Ref:4104985)   #3000
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I am wont to look at the LV GP through the context of distribution on a geographical (continental) level.

I make this 5 races in America, compared to 11 races in Europe, 5 races in Asia and 1 in Australia.
FOM might also be wont to look at it in a geographical context.

a night race in Vegas puts the race on at a very very early time for the European time zones.

this will require the race to be on saturday night (which is about the only thing i like here) but when in the year?

Miami in May so does another event near that hurt Miami? is summer too hot, even at night, for summer race in Vegas? that leaves fall and Vegas starts getting very cool in the evenings/night in fall plus far more sports competition in TV fall evenings which could hurt the US tv market.

for sure im definitely looking for reasons why this wont work other then a flat street circuit comprised mainly of really long straights is hardly inspiring.