View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2013, 13:31 (Ref:3338123)   #598
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Recently every agent resale has insisted you buy GA etc through them as well the camping permit as well as having a degree of markup - I suspect this is the ACO now saying that the Le Mans tourist office is essentially an agent, which it is i.e. an intermediary between you and the ACO. This with a 5% markup seems perfectly reasonable to me.

A more sensible way of introducing this would have been in June this year - see people's point about how this might overly complicate some of their plans for 2014, especially as now I guess it's open to question how much of a difference there is between booking with the Le Mans tourist office and the likes of First Tickets?
Do First tickets give you the ACO members discount? and I bet there mark up is considerably higher than 5%