View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2019, 10:05 (Ref:3934907)   #46
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Massive problem with the website system.
My account (new €60 membership) failed repeatedly to connect to ticketing.
I rang the ACO this morning and was put through to ticketing.
No problem at all buying adjacent T17 tickets. Price increased to €120.
I'll sort out the electronic problems and account upgrading with the ACO once the buying demand has died down.
At least you're sorted!

I had the same problem (on my old type membership), as did many other members, from what I can see. Not sure if there's a specific problem connecting with the new type memberships, but the solution I found for my old type membership was to log in to my ACO member account first, then go to ticketing. Going straight to ticketing and trying to log in without first logging in to my member account threw up a message saying 'Account locked, check your emails'.