View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2017, 21:35 (Ref:3741435)   #131
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoung View Post
So tell me again, what was the justification for bopping the Vettes post test day…Bueller…Bueller….anyone…Bueller…
No idea. Wasn't fair from my view. But in Aston case it appears as though the BoP took into account the sand as it's equalled out to the same as the baseline car. Its a rare example of the BoP coming out correctly.

No idea why corvette was pegged back. No idea where porsche really are. Ford I don't think has really lost 4 seconds. But we'll see.