View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2020, 18:28 (Ref:3993613)   #72
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
It’s difficult to believe that someone can misunderstand the reality of the true process so much.
No, I can see and read and follow what's been done. To make an argument you must present facts to back your position. You don't and thus you aren't arguing but rather just bring a childish I don't want to agree with the facts because I'm right position.

It's not worth debating the realities with someone who pretends they invented the world. Thanks for again ruining an otherwise civil discussion forum.