View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2021, 11:46 (Ref:4036609)   #2756
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
We got some free tickets for the practice weekend one year. We were still on the waiting list for the Houx campsite and the ACO said it was easier to give us some gratis tickets rather than half-dispatch our order of 'real' tickets.

I also got a re-print of a grandstand ticket when I lost it in town one Friday (or may have been pickpocketed etc) - the ticket office helpfully wrote 'this is the real ticket' in biro on it in case someone turned up with the original
That's hilarious!

My ticket collection has expanded considerably. Yesterday I received an unused 1986 enceintes generales, still with the practice tear off. It's now 35 years old but looks as though it's just been issued.....