View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2022, 12:06 (Ref:4123174)   #778
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Others will have a better idea than me. I've done Porsche Curves with Travel Destinations which was great but no electrical hook up. I went to a local supermarket for food stuff.

Houx is advertised as having Electric Hook up. And you can get to the tram and thus into Le Mans Nord, where there is a big Carrefoure, for a couple of Euros. As I said best wait for the others to jump in, but come October it'll be a race to get the best pitches.

Just to add, this was posted by Ayse in the other thread.

Quote:
Just for the sake of balance (admitting that I do have a connection - admittedly fairly small) I'll mention 1st Tickets. Brian and Lauren will no doubt have various packages available which you may like to check out when they are available. They not only sell tickets but also run private campsites at the circuit. I've known Brian for many years now and have always found him and his company very good to deal with.

https://1st-tickets.co.uk/event/le-mans-24-hours-2023

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 19 Aug 2022 at 12:13.