View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2003, 15:30 (Ref:671190)   #46
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Its for sure the Italian in me... No denying that!!

Fisi has motivation problems this year (apart from the win in Brazil)- a veteran in a crappy car. Firman is highly motivated, and is getting his big chance after so many years. I don't want to get Tye or Teddy after me, but I don't think Jacque$ deserves the high rating he is getting... Don't get me wrong, I like Button, and I highly rate him, but he *was* trounced by Fisi when they were together at Renault...

RG: You didn't think Jenson got a fair deal at Renault? It was Fisi who didn't get the fair deal, turfed out of there, after having beaten every teammate he had there. Jenson got the bad deal at Williams... Turfed out of there in favour of Montoya..

Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 25 Jul 2003 at 15:34.