View Single Post
Old 26 May 2022, 17:34 (Ref:4111419)   #2949
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Before I started going with James, when I was with the Tourists (who always bought their entry tickets on arrival at the ticket), a couple of times I won auctions for my ticket on eBay before I left. Probably prior to 1997 when I first joined the ACO. I think I managed to pick them up for something like half price. So these are worth a watch for anyone intending to buy a ticket at the circuit. Hmmm, €92 with so little time to go sounds like wishful thinking to me.....