View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2005, 20:47 (Ref:1344215)   #17
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Green
Guys, can I nudge this thread back on track which is the cost of test days being approx half that of a race day.

Thanks,

Stephen.
Thanks, Steve. I am genuinely interested in these figures, for no reason other than I'm a bit sad that way!

I can't see where the original total comes from and I'm even more curious as to why testing would be half when they appear to be looking for the same level of cover. As an aside, I'm vaguely curious about what is provided for marshals in other countries. There are plenty of threads on the 'What do we want for doing this?' theme, but on this one I'm interested in what do FIA/the Teams expect for their £200k.