View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2005, 13:02 (Ref:1344699)   #23
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by p15pathfinder
Where I am concerned I am not bothered about payment at an F1 event.......... I simply don't do them. The FIA stinks in my opinion and hence I will not go to a 'megabucks' F1 meeting and get treated like the lowest of the low.

It amazes me how many marshals will moan and groan about how they are treated at Silverstone and the like.......... but like silly people I bet they keep turning up! The question I have to ask is........... Why?

Show that you are not prepared to accept poor treatment...... do not volunteer. That will make the power-brokers sit up and take notice.
While I have some sympathy with your view (I'm not going to the GP), it is off topic, and is exactly the reason I put
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
I want to avoid GP bashing,
in the opening post!