View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2015, 16:08 (Ref:3586220)   #63
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I hope that Mercedes are profoundly disappointed and Bernie gets an independent engine manufacturer in F1.

Mercedes is one of the worst things to ever happen to F1 right behind their hybrid engine!

Mercedes have no interest in motorsport, they only care about domination and maintaining their advantage.

Bernie is at least concerned with F1's continuity, and he needs a show to sell, in this case I believe Bernie is the white knight! Not often you get to say that!
Completely disagree. Their supplying engines to Williams and Force India have allowed those teams to make real strides forward (I find it curious that Lotus haven't been able to benefit in the same way) and they've challenged Red Bull's dominance. 2014 was a cracker of a year even if the championship was only ever going to go one of two ways. Mercedes also support the DTM and Formula 3, and have provided real opportunities for young drivers like Pascal Wehrlein (who I hope gets a Manor seat for 2016).