View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2019, 18:23 (Ref:3915385)   #18
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And the interview makes it seems like they're serious about building something, but DPi sounds like the MUCH lower investment they are looking for. But interesting to see what's in the back and how detuned that engine would have to be with hybrid. Could see a few teams trying to get a bit of factory support and marketing bump from running a Lamborghini, and WTR runs more than a few SuperTrofeo cars and was supposedly interested in other programs as well from them.

Hopefully this is accurate from S365: High voltage hybrids seem to be at the head of the field again for DPi 2.0. I can't believe WTR can whine as much as he does. I can see the P2 guys and Juncos having challenges but he tries to present the team as the leader in DPi racing and tested the Caddy but somehow runs on a shoestring budget. Makes me feel the same way for them as I do about the guys at Ford constantly crying about how heartbreaking not winning is. They were on the podium but somehow that's just too painful to even discuss? Both make me want to show them the door, racing is expensive and you don't always win.

Last edited by broadrun96; 1 Jul 2019 at 18:32.