Thread: MotoGP 2020
View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2020, 08:19 (Ref:4010317)   #150
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Anyone who predicted a win for Petrucci and Alex 2nd is a magician! Pity about VR taking a tumble on the first lap, he could have been a contender in the conditions, really weird that his rear just went away from him without warning and he didn't appear to spin it up.
Yes the first part of the race certainly put a smile on the Ducati teams with 3 at the front, as for Vali he is falling off too much this year. Of course us sofa racers could do a lot better than those guys with silly HP in the rain I was impressed with Alex Marquez for once for stopping on the track on one of the more "unrideable" bikes especially in the conditions, OK most of the contenders fell by the wayside but he still had to keep his head.
I felt for Jake Dixon who was on for the win after his amazing form in the last couple of races but well done Sam. Pity for McPhee who seems to be having bad luck of late.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !