View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2016, 12:41 (Ref:3621199)   #842
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My understanding of this is that the huge gravel trap to the left of the right hand kink immediately before Indianapolis will remain. The small gravel trap on the outside of Indianapolis will be replaced with asphalt.

I don't like asphalt run off for two reasons: it can be used as a piece of race track to when it shouldn't be; and it allows mistakes to go relatively unpunished.
However, this doesn't seem so bad to me. This is way off the racing line, and the run off area here is very small. It is also a difficult area to clear if someone gets stuck here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVs7YEommKI