View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2014, 15:58 (Ref:3375830)   #5
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
With you there, mate.

I've had about 4 people email me personally asking me to design (in-depth) a track or two for them.

I've also made sure it's a paid gig if i'm going to be doing it properly (ie. working out specific measurements, making sure it complies with health and safety suggestions), and you never, ever hear back from them.

I had a guy only recently that's all of a sudden gone missing, despite agreeing to my terms and conditions.

Fact of the matter is, i'm out of work right now and struggling financially, so i've made it crystal clear from the get-go that you'll get my undivided attention at a cost. It's just annoying that they all agree with it, then say they'll get back to me, then don't.

Utter waste of time.

SAYING that, good luck with this project. Just unfortunate that we've had a lot of time wasters here previously.

Selby