View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2010, 08:04 (Ref:2665270)   #1
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Drink The Le Mans 2010 Ten-Tenths meeting thread

A well known moderator discretly told me that it's time to create the traditional thread about our saturday meeting. I assume that many of you will come, and we will all be very pleased to meet the first-timers.
I remind you that you are all invited, you can come freely ; the drinks, cocktail biscuits, fruits are usually offered by the locals.

Where : in the village, near the big tree : here, Google Earth :47°57'15.93"N, 0°12'33.13"E

When : I suggest from 12h00 (after Group C race).

Last edited by PascaLM; 2 Apr 2010 at 08:13.