View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2023, 15:03 (Ref:4169899)   #172
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
If only I had this much power under my right foot!!!
Well, try with the left one, you never know what can be found! Yes gorgeous sound enhanced by the almost perfect gearing. I explain the "almost" before being baned! Should you compare, as an example, Will Dad's perfect gearing and this one, you'll quickly hear that in 356 case, all of the four gears are used. If I'm correct, the Procar does not use the first gear. Back in the day, we had to use the first gear at least twice a lap. Believe it or not, finding the first on a Hewland requires strength. And if the gearshift is on the wrong side of the car you know you gonna have a moment!