View Single Post
Old 29 May 2017, 06:46 (Ref:3737046)   #813
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The current generation of phones are bloody brilliant. I love what they can do. However the trick is to use them when they add. Mostly it's best to look at real life.
Agreed. But for me, the ability to stream live coverage on my phone at the circuit is the final piece of the jigsaw at Le Mans, in terms of viewing the race. For the majority of the time, eyes are fixed on the track, or a big screen, but there are times when we are switching location, have nipped off to get something to eat, or are watching away from a big screen, when there is an incident, or a battle for position, when I would like to be able to see what is happening, rather than just listening to RLM telling me about it. By the sounds of things though, poor connectivity around the circuit will mean this is still not possible.