View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2015, 07:31 (Ref:3566604)   #78
RICE RACING
Rookie

RICE RACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie55 View Post
I am sorry that I didn't realize that you need to manufacture engines to be a reputable ECU manufacturer. Do you want me to call Bosch and Marelli, or do you want to let them know?

Don't feed the Trolls.
I worked for Bosch and know they tested their ABS unit on your kit car in their car park....

You are not reflecting your stature/status well by attacking me, and you are doing a dis service to what Mr Bendel created there @ motec, you would be much better off staying off facebook and forums, and making better items, taking the feedback in a proactive way.

And to correct you (since you seem to need allot of that) both Bosch and Magnetti Marelli are inferior for the same reason your products are compared to Life Racing and Pectel, again for the reasons I described, but you seem to not be able to comprehend what I am saying. Again a non engine company its no surprise there to me or others that are in the know.

We will see how much of a hero you are too my face when I see you next time in the pits at Sandown I'll be sure to say hello and I challenge you to pass comment on where I live or what you think I am as you have here so freely