View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2015, 14:03 (Ref:3566682)   #81
cossie55
Rookie

cossie55 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I dont expect everyone to want, need or like MoTeC. No brand has everyone loving it all the time. I have an issue with statements like this:

"they all are having issues." when referring to M1 ECU's.

It is plainly untrue to say that All M1 users are having issues, it is so far from the truth and could not be left stated without refuting it. Some people may take this statement as the truth if it was not picked up upon.

most of our dealers and customers are having no issues at all with this new system, but of course, it has been a challenge at times.

Unlike most 'new' ECU's the M1 was genuinely a start from scratch piece of hardware and software using latest hardware and firmware, leaving behind the M800 history. This made it very difficult for dealers who knew how to use an M800 easily, but have now had to learn entirely different terms and methods in m1.

But now that they are getting on top it it, they love it, and having it as control ECU for V8 Supercars, the factory fitted control DI ECU in the Lamborghini super trofeo series cars, the BSB series in the UK etc, it is clearly being well used and tested throughout the world.

But, not rotary option just yet!

Anyhow, Ill have a chat to you when I see you next, and I'm sure, Ill try to fit you up for a PDM!