Thread: Trc
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2005, 20:40 (Ref:1466803)   #18
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Cherry
When will they be out Graham ?
very soon alan, i think we have addressed those "loose " interpitations, it was difficult trying to make every ones car fit and be competitive without forcing major changes on cars, but i think we have managed it.

re split grids, it wont be possible everywhere, if we have sufficent numbers to have two FULL grids, we might be able to do it at some other venues do bare in mind that to split a lydden grid we would need 35 cars min, but to split say a silverstone national or snett grid where we are not hiring the circuit but buying time on off another clubs meeting we would need 60 cars, and at the moment we wont have that many,

having said that if a grid is way oversubscribed long before a meeting we can try to get a bigger slot, if as at the moment half the field enter at the last min theres no chance,

so either way chaps get your entry in early, sprinters enter events by return on receiving regs, so i dont see why circuit racers are leaving it so late, especially when we have such a good thing going on.

its not speed thats dangerous, just the sudden lack of it!