View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2021, 00:25 (Ref:4063885)   #214
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Great interview from Marshall and Racer with John Doonan. Lots of information in there, but one of my favorite parts has to be that Marshall asked why the class is going to be called LMDh.

https://racer.com/2021/07/29/intervi...lmdh-and-more/
Oh and forgot to mention that I also have questions about the logic of IMSA not wanting teams to just come over and do the big events like Daytona and Sebring and ignore the rest of the championship. I understand the need of the series to try and get as many full season entries as possible, but for events like the aforementioned it seems like having six or eight top-level cars wanting to come over and do them would only be a win for the series. Especially when in the same interview he mentions how important it is for their teams to be able to go over and just do Le Mans.