View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2020, 13:41 (Ref:3959223)   #42
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’m not saying they don’t, but do Peugeot want to do IMSA? They’re not in the US market. Is it for the international appeal of the big races? Testing for Le Mans? They didn’t do much ALMS back in the day.

I guess what I’m asking is, have the said they want to do IMSA?
Peugeot have made vague statements about getting in to the US market in the near future. Nothing more than it's possible and I think a couple it's likely we'll launch in a couple years. I can't imagine they would since they would likely be stealing sales across the company from FCA with rebadged cars. But dumber things have happened