View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2023, 14:07 (Ref:4179449)   #16
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Believe it or not, the idea is not popular in the paddock in general.
I have no doubt the F1 watercooler talk is down on Andretti. And probably anyone who might not follow that same paddock party line knows to keep their mouth shut. So I say this only maybe a little jokingly, but...

If you are considering a move to a new job within a small tight knit community in which everyone knows everyone, the first thing you don't do is convince all other qualified candidates that they also should apply for that same job.

But as I point out above, moving to Andretti right now is not high on many people's "dream job" list. So broadly speaking I mostly, but not 100% agree with you.

Richard