View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2011, 21:46 (Ref:2917640)   #36
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not sure if this has been done before but -
Le Mans has basically seen a who's who of drivers compete in the event over the years.

So many big name drivers try it, even if only once. SO, which drivers who have never sampled the delights of La Sarthe would we like to see race?

For me I'd love to see Dario Franchitti do the race. He has nothing to drove doing what he is doing now. With Marino establishing himself in sportscars it would be great to see those two team up.

Another name that gets banded around a lot, usually in wild rumours, is Kimi Raikkonen. I'd be intrigued to see how he could adapt to this type of racing and how on the pace he would be if he was placed in top line machinery.