View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2022, 10:11 (Ref:4096949)   #12
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They are very good at replying to fans on Twitter, and it seems the biggest question they've been getting asked is, 'why aren't you in WEC this year?'

I saw this exchange a few weeks ago, essentially the team saying the door to LM isn't closed.

https://twitter.com/RacingTeamNL/sta...44857385885696

They aren't even running a full IMSA programme in '22, so I could see them being a very high reserve (1 or 2). For me, certainly not a team you'd want to firmly shut the door on ahead of LMDh.

Not sure what the score is with TDS in general this year? Do they have any confirmed cars to run?