View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2022, 16:26 (Ref:4101389)   #60
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
What assumptions do we make about the G-Drive cars? Owned by Rusinov, his sponsors, or APR? Not the latter, I suspect. Whether APR have a chassis they (think they) can run without a significant injection of funds, I have no idea. I suspect they've been aware of the likely outcome of this for a little while now, so they've had some time to plan (even if it isn't much time in the grand scheme of things). If they can persuade the ACO to grant them an entry in the expectation of having the funds to run it, maybe we'll still see them....
There's an editorial piece on Dailysportscar.com this afternoon, which says they are aware that both APR and Eurointernational, who were running G-Drive's ELMS LMP3 car) have "immediately deliverable plans to continue with their published commitments, if they are permitted to do so"

I'd guess it would depend on what funding the other drivers were bringing to the table, and how the shortfall in both funding and drivers caused by the departure of G-Drive, Rusinov and Kvyat might be filled