View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2016, 16:14 (Ref:3689753)   #72
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Servia will bring experience, maturity and additional feedback that will feed into the performance of the #15. Putting Servia in, if successful is a good outcome.

A 2nd Rahal car is about improving the prospects of Graham - nothing more.

For me, I would just prefer it to go to Karam.

I think Indycar has done a good job of promoting talent in the last couple of seasons - especially US talent with Newgarden, Daly, Rossi and now JR

So does Indycar.
Graham Rahal's done an outstanding good job with #15 car. He finished 5th in the driver's championship and was top Honda. I don't see what Servia can do to improve the #15 car as he won't actually be driving it and any further development on the DW 12 is now frozen. Also it's not clear if he will get a full or part time drive. If he is part time, any input will be sporadic.

If a 2nd Rahal car is about improving the prospects of Graham Rahal, then I would have thought that would be financial and allow the team to run on a bigger budget, which they will need anyway if they are going to run a second car.

Of course IndyCar does, it's owned and run by the IRL.