meatballeyes
Rookie

meatballeyes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you have got to be kidding me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Geva racing
Which is better? the ALMS or Grand-Am

After I visited Sebring I have a clear answer: Grand-Am
Not only do they produce better and more spectacular racing they have a evident numerical advantage and they keep the true racing spirit alive.
????????? what is so great about watching half crippled, six year old machines limp around the track until they blow up? what is so great about a set of rules that reward ancient machines with bigger air restrictors (r&s mkiii) and stiffle newer machines with smaller air restrictors?

granted, daytona was a good race. but for the second year straight the aging prototypes choked. what is so spectacular about a factory gts car taking the overall win?

lets talk about homestead. what was so spectacular about that race? do you really think that an ancient r&s mkiii is faster than a year old lola/judd?

why arent there many new srp cars in garra races? because having to suffer for bringing a new car is probably just as bad as trying to catch an audi with a lola in the alms.

i have nothing against garra, but i dont see the "spectacular" racing that you do. until garra gets some real prototypes that can last all race and beat the gts cars, ill save my money for sebring instead of daytona.