View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2022, 05:02 (Ref:4098358)   #197
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Actually saw a Maverick on the road today, first thought was damn that's the right size for a Ranger 2wd pickup. Looked decent.

Also saw my first Rivian RT1 truck this afternoon. Looks like the pictures, didn't quite sound as "electric" as Audi does
I saw a Rivian a few weeks ago... I'm by no means against electric trucks but no one seems to have the answer of what the range is with 6,000lbs in tow or 1,500 lbs payload of that $80k truck is. And because of my job, I really can't go electric until I can make a 700-800 mile single day road trip including recharging.