View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2016, 12:28 (Ref:3611865)   #17
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
When I listened to the RLM WEC 2015 Review, I was left deeply disappointed they didn't mention the ELMS P1 return at all, even as possibility, you know when they were discussing on how to possibly fix the privateer class. I distinctively remember when in late 2011 the LMP1 abandoment for LMS was announced, Hindhaugh thought it wasn't the right course of action. And indeed, that was the start when the customer market collapsed due to force fed into expensive world championship. ALMS exile on course finally finished it, but ELMS really was the cause for everything. Forget the factory privateer balance difference excuses, that's just nitpicking in comparison.