View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2023, 06:09 (Ref:4164560)   #21
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As an aside to the thread topic, Ms Gracie was reported to be linking the online vision of her racing At the weekend to her primary fanbase. If it brings new viewers to the sport it has to be a good thing.

Equally, if you saw the laptimes, and the drivers comments subsequent to the race, Ms Gracie was genuinely competitive to her peers in a car not previously known for solid and consistent pace.

Doesn’t mean Mr Whincup will come calling.. probably.. but if you have fun doing what you love.. why not?

Maybe Mr Adderton could use his Boost Mobile car to get the Supergirls to Bathurst…
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods