View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:51 (Ref:3173422)   #67
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Dont know how Beetle can suggest drivers yet .

Enge wont be there as he has a ban on him for a minor drug offense ..... stupid !!!

Oh , and 3 Audi's .
Selecting drivers is too early, way too much can happen.
I know that Poulsen's entry is a result on how his business is doing. If everything is good and calm around next year, he'll likely be there. But if there is a decline in sales, and lot's to do, I think it's unlikely we will see him. He will not risk Bankruptcy just to go racing. Unlike another former danish Le Mans Team Participant (Peter Halverson of former Essex Racing)

Nygaard will also only participate if he got the time from his full season program next year. However, I do feel he is a future Sportscar driver to be watched.

Simonsen will undoubtably be at Le Mans, but at what team, that is the question. Simonsen has never had a "preferred" make or team, so it's likely that he will drive with who offers him a GTE PRO seat first.