View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2011, 10:41 (Ref:3003503)   #1281
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
You don't like BoP, but you like a Spec Series?
Says it all, I guess. Stick a Chevvy in it, he will watch!
I don't really like LMPC (or GTC for that matter) as I've clearly stated a hundred times before, but the fact is that in spec class you don't have to waste time complaining about performance balancing.

What difference is there between, say, Porsche supercup and FIA GT3? Yes in Porkie series all the cars and engines will be the same, in GT3 not but what does that matter when they (in theory) attempt to reach the same via different weights, restrictors, tyre pressures etc? Whether you have a Lada or Ferrari under your belt doesn't really matter if Bop does it for you... the result in spec series is the same, expect you don't have to question whether the winning car had favourable BoP or not

Last edited by Deleted; 23 Dec 2011 at 11:00.