Thread: IMSA Cadillac
View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2024, 12:05 (Ref:4200978)   #49
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So close that they don't have any McLaren drivers in their squad?? And they have run plenty of LMP projects that weren't McLaren badged. I would venture them first and TF Sport second with an off the wall team not yet named in the mix so they stay at LM

I wonder how much is cash is slim or slim only in terms of Ganassi/Penske team level demands. I'm willing to bet any renewal of the program came with a price increase and CGR ain't doing it for free now and no sponsors on the cars at all. I would have expected someone to come on board but looks like he wanted full funding effort.