View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2022, 13:26 (Ref:4103990)   #116
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Yeah I think this is a good shout. P2 Pro-Am is interesting for me. It's kind of it's own class. Kind of not. The ACO haven't endeavoured to give it its own colour or identity. It's hard to know how much to factor it in. Does it hold the same weight as a GTE-Am class win? Doesn't quite feel that way to me.
exactly. at the moment it makes sense to not have auto-entries for p2 pro am at because there's not really a huge field of them. it might be fierce competition but if there's only two or three cars fighting for it...

i can actually see auto-entries for wec as well as le mans becoming a thing for next season. they already exist in theory.

it makes me wonder if the aco needs to be a bit more strict about entries being held by sponsors/franchises. on the face of it it works well, especially for the franchise holders.