View Single Post
Old 29 May 2023, 07:47 (Ref:4158699)   #68
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yes, I can accept that. But tension doesn’t necessarily bring excitement. These days I look forward to rain as it tends to produce the unexpected. Perhaps we were hoist by the fact that virtually everyone drove really well and we didn’t get any SCs to mix things up a bit more.
This. I found it all a bit tedious, the efforts made to talk up the rain which (surprisingly) did absolutely nothing to spice up the race. Even Alonso's failed attempts to change to slicks did nothing to change the finishing order. Likewise, those who ran up the escape roads suffered little physical penalty, even Russell's 5secs imposed penalty did nothing to change his race, although had he not had it, he may have pressured Lewis a little more.