Thread: Sebring 2020!
View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2020, 13:11 (Ref:3954003)   #25
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
That's on the pre-Petit agenda here, think Morgan is planning around Labor Day for Italy but I'm leaving that to her. I'm just trying to get the trip from Florence to Ferrari included in the trip, if I'm that close I might as well.

Sadly I think it cuts out another race trip worth it for Historics cars at Road America and the Shadowfest this summer.
Nice! Minus missing shadows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Is that because you can get the international TV feed for free there?
Correct! That may end up being cheaper than actually paying for streaming services!