Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2023, 15:14 (Ref:4142310)   #134
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotats03OUS View Post
This is off topic, but does anybody knows where can I buy tickets for the 1000 of Sebring? I can’t find them anywhere. I can see tickets for the IMSA 12 hours of Sebring through the race track website and the IMSA website, but can not find the WEC tickets anywhere.

The second question. IMSA has tickets for Friday and Saturday events, would I be able to access the WEC events/race with this ticket? Or you will need to have the appropriate ticket for each event/series. The WEC race is on Friday so I’m wondering if I will be able to access this race with the IMSA ticket for Friday and Saturday.

Thank you in advance
You would think this day and age, people are able to at least look at the official website, available tickets are easy to find on SIR's official website...

BTW, 4 day admission is only $10 more than a 2-day one (115 vs 105) so maybe pack early and arrive Wed or Thu?