View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2020, 22:14 (Ref:3958606)   #144
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Interesting point. Two Toyotas. No Astons. No Glickenhaus. No Rebellions. No SMPs. Who knows how many Ginettas. Don't know what ByKolles are up to.

What a shambles.
How do you get that lineup?
By my count it's 3 cars, 2xToyota and 1x Glickenhaus.

Rebellion, or the team that's left could maybe scrape together something but don't count on it

Ginetta could maybe save their pennies and try to win at home by hoping it's just them and Toyota, and the new cars break.
ByKolles could do the same and run the grandfathered car but who knows.
SMP could buy something but I'd lean toward no.

I get 3 likely entries with a possible 2 additional but unlikely. Chance of LMP2 win would have to be better than 50/50 I'd think.